Wednesday, July 22, 2015

     A little about my story....I have always loved researching ways to make myself a better person.  Who doesn't want to be a better person, right??  I joined a gym on New Year's Day 2013 because I wanted to try spinning.  I tried and still LOVE spinning.  I also signed up with a personal trainer and LOVED it.  This made me want to learn more about fitness and nutrition even more.  I have read many books, articles, visited websites...lots of information.  I even looked into becoming a registered dietician (my profession is teaching).  I thought, I know soooo much about children; I'll be a pediatric nutritionist.  I also felt that I love to help and motivate others and I shouldn't limit myself to only children.
     Fast forward, the gym I joined closed:(  I started taking barre and boxing classes.  I still take the barre classes which I do LOVE.  My boxing class suspended for the summer and I wanted something else to add to my fitness routine.  I found a wonderful Beachbody coach who is wonderful, uplifting, and kind.  I started that program last week and I've also become a Beachbody coach myself.  I feel that it will only add to my fitness and nutrition knowledge.  Thanks for joining me in my journey.
     I've lost 12 lbs since the end of April and want to continue to get stronger and fitter.  I hope that I can inspire others to do the same.  I'm no spring chicken, but age is just a number so let's get our sweat on and our healthy eating on and LET'S DO THIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment